The Aleloop Mobile Art Installation on 10 MINI Coopers for Art Basel is expanding, even more!
On Saturday December 3, 2011 we’re going to be hosting a music, dance & performing arts festival. “The Aleloopapalooza”. 6pm-midnight. This will take place on a 3 acre fenced-lot at the NW corner of NW 2nd Ave & NW 22nd Lane. This is the lot where the food trucks normally congregate. There will be about 35 food trucks there too.
The event will have a big professional stage with control booth, big screens, etc. We will run an “American Idol” style contest with master of ceremonies, text-based voting and 20 confirmed acts. The acts are bands, singers, dance crews, a magician, jugglers, and even a comedian.
On a ‘regular’ night the food trucks normally attract about 5,000 attendees. Between Art Basel, the 35+ food trucks and our 50+ performers promoting “The Aleloopapalooza” we’re expecting that number to be more like 10,000 attendees. Probably a lot more.
We’re looking for sponsors who want their product/service to be associated with the biggest music festival that will be taking place during Art Basel. The festivals that happen on the sand on South Beach, by comparison typically attract a couple thousand people.
What sponsors can get:
2. On-stage recognition
3. Massive List Building / Lead Generation for you.
4. Give-aways to winners (like American Idol winners get a free car from Ford)
5. We’re going to have things happening where we invite people from the crowd to get on stage for impromptu performances to win prizes (from sponsors)
6. The whole event will be recorded by a professional film crew and live-cast onto a website channel so sponsors can promote that channel to their lists and they’ll get clips & footage, photos etc. for use in their own marketing.
7. We’re open to more ideas that sponsors have that can benefit them that we haven’t thought of.
What we’re looking for: Money to pay for the stage rental, insurance, etc. Total we’re looking for and additional $15,000. To do this, we’ll take one main Music Festival sponsor or a few co-sponsors. There are no minimums, any amount will help.
Likely candidates: any companies looking to have an unusual-out-of-the-ordinary presence during Art Basel. It could be newspapers, airline, sports team, boutique hotel chain, radio station, tv channel, etc.
If you know anyone interested in reaching the audience of the Aleloop’a Palooza please email RJon at email@example.com.